Jennifer Rosinia, PhD, OTR/L
Welcome to Kid Links Unlimited, Inc.
We’re so glad you found our website; we hope you’ll find it informative and interesting. Kid Links Unlimited, Inc. was founded in 1998 by Jennifer Rosinia, occupational therapist and child development specialist as a way to formally bring together all areas of her professional practices and beliefs. Kid Links Unlimited, Inc. was founded on some basic principles.
- That all professionals working with children should know what they are doing and why they are doing it at all times.
- That parents need support and assistance in making connections with professionals. And when connected, parents have a right to an equal partnership in the therapeutic and educational relationship.
- That all children have developmental potential. And, in order to foster each child’s optimal developmental outcome they need:
- Relationships they can trust
- Acceptance and understanding of their individual differences
- To be as independent as they are able
- To receive assistance and support when needed
- To be provided with a nurturing, child-initiated play-based environment in which to explore, grow and develop.